International SOS (Intl.SOS) is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare and security services to Canadian clients and members.
For over 25 years, millions of people put their trust in us to help them wherever they live or travel. We work with businesses, governments, NGOs, academic institutions, and currently provide key services to the majority of the Fortune 500 companies. We provide services to:
- Corporations who depend on us for 24-hour global protection of their employees and dependents. We offer a full range of medical, security and online services through International SOS Membership
- Energy, mining, and infrastructure companies and government organizations that operate in remote areas or developing countries and need access to international standards of primary healthcare and emergency medical services
- Banking, credit card companies that want to incorporate our assistance services as a value-added feature in their products
- Colleges and universities who want to provide peace of mind to parents, students, faculty, and staff worldwide. The Scholastic Traveler program offers overseas assistance, crisis management support and evacuation coverage for medical and political emergencies, as well as online travel management tools. This program is usually managed and implemented on campus by the offices of risk management and international education.
For companies who are unfamiliar with accessing medical care in the United States, we can manage the costs of hospitalization and take care of your international travelers and employees during their stay here. We can negotiate treatment rates on your behalf and take care of the claims management process.
International SOS Membership is also available on an individual basis to anyone who travels: vacationers or students visiting friends and relatives overseas – anyone who needs a trusted friend to call in case of an emergency.
Our 24-hour assistance centre in Philadelphia coordinates assistance services in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Members can call from anywhere in the world to speak with our coordinators for advice, information, and translation assistance with over 90 languages and dialects.
Like many International SOS Assistance Centres, Philadelphia has a dedicated group of Japanese staff for our Japanese clients and members. They liaise with our Tokyo assistance center to facilitate services throughout the Americas.
For full details of all our assistance center services, please call our Toronto or Vancouver offices.
International SOS has been providing medical services to remote locations for over 25 years. We currently own and operate 31 of our own clinics and manage the medical services at over 700 client sites worldwide at any one time. Find out more about why large industrial projects in Canada select Intl.SOS for its scalable solutions and its award winning Occupational Injury / Illness Case Management (OIICM) programs.
International SOS offers a full range of services to meet the needs of the project at every phase. With the recent acquisition of Canadian Industrial Paramedics Ltd. (CIP), Intl.SOS has strengthened its position as a premier provider, unique in its ability to offer a comprehensive suite of services from onsite clinics, EMS, fire & rescue, safety, and training services.
Based out of Edmonton and Vancouver, we provide a full range of services to businesses across Canada.
We provide emergency assistance services and remote site medical services to industrial projects in Canada and abroad. Services range from:
- Medical and logistical support
- Site Surveys
- Development and management of medical facilities
- Medical Audits
- Selection, training and placement of medical staff
- Specialized First-aid training
- Occupational Health Assessments
- Procurement of medical equipment, supplies and medications
- Emergency / Disaster planning.
Purchase a membership now or call +1 800-523-8662 for more information.